About the track
This track answers questions such as How well do you know your co-workers? What energizes them? What guidance do they need to obtain their goals, growth and self-satisfaction? What is your personal leadership style and what’s the effect on others?
The participants will have a personalized development assessment at the start of the track in order to get to know each other and to manage their expectations. During this assessment, participants already get a first flavor of the ORMIT way of working.
1. Personal Leadership Guide: To be successful, people in your team need to be self-aware, take ownership of their life and work, and be able to collaborate with others to get the best team-results. As a leader, you can help them to understand and develop these qualities of personal leadership.
2. Situational leadership: ‘There is nothing more unequal than the equal treatment of unequal people.’ Situational leadership suggests that there is no such thing as the ‘best’ leadership style. On the contrary: the most effective leaders are those who easily adapt their leadership style to the situation and their team’s level of development.
3. Communication Marathon: Effective communication is crucial as a manager. Whether it is about inspiring others to work towards a (common) goal, about setting expectations, about team conflicts, evaluations, … Your communication and the example you set, have an important impact on the success of the team.
4. Coaching skills: As a leader, you can help your team members to grow to their full potential through coaching. This requires a relationship of trust, vulnerability & courage from both sides. The rewards in personal development and effectiveness makes it more than worthwhile.
5. The people manager during and after COVID-19: There is no doubt that COVID-19 has a huge impact on the organization and the individual. While homework is encouraged, employees need to find their way in a professional world where their manager and colleagues are more out of reach. This asks for autonomy, resilience, initiative, organization and connection. It is both an opportunity and a threat.
Training of your choice
Together with you, we decide which trainings are an interesting add-on to the track. Possibilities are: unconscious bias, stakeholder management and politics in organisations, stress management, ...
Coaching and peer coaching
In each track, we offer coaching sessions by a certified coach and set up peer coaching sessions with all participants.
Just say the word
Let your employees become directors of their own career? Or maybe you have some questions about this track? Whatever you’re thinking of, don’t hesitate.